ABOUT

Thursday 24 April 2014

The Very First One

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12179241/?claim=ahub3wwb2np">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


Today is a good day for starting a blog, don't you think? :-)

Me wearing a Japanese vintage dress
and a turban crocheted by me 

Thanks to my sweet dear Jessica´s wonderful series of tips for blogging, I feel more confident to start my own modest blog... my little corner to share with you and register my crafts and wonders on this vintage journey.

I love reading your blogs, gals, and see what you've been up to. I always learn so much with all of you! But sometimes I feel the need to share what I'm making, or write a little more about an idea that isn´t possible to put in a simple comment on your beautiful vintage related blogs.

So I decided to take the effort and start my own blog, that will be a very simple one. Although my life is very unstable because of various personal reasons, where to include my own health issues, I'll try to post once a week, or when not possible 1 in 2 weeks.

I don't expect many readers and followers, at all! But get to know if you come around and if you are reading this post in this very moment, you are so very welcome. Please say hi! I'll be so happy to get to know you and I'll appreciate so much to read your comments.

Welcome to Miss Beta's Diary!

Miss Beta

2 comments:

  1. The warmest and most cheerful welcome ever to the world of blogging, dear Beta! I'm thrilled that you have a blog of your own now and am so very touched to know that my post helped, in its own little way, inspire that to happen.

    Here's to the exciting blog adventure that lays ahead for you now and the many wonderful things that I suspect will happen for you because of this new site!

    Endless support & happy wishes!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sweet friend, thank you so much for your support and care. You are an amazing person that inspires me so much and I appreciate so much every word written on here.

      Thank you so much! :-)
      Miss Beta

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments and thoughts. I appreciate each word and I look forward to read more about you. Come to visit more times! ;-)
..........................................................................................................................................
Muito obrigada pelos teus comentários e pensamentos. Cada palavra é apreciada e espero lêr mais sobre ti. Vem visitar-me mais vezes! :-)

Miss Beta